Which methodology should you apply to optimise your fill rate and stock? What benefits can you expect from Supply Chain planning software?
Tuesday 30 September 2014 at 10.30am, join our free online conference (duration 1.5hrs).
This event is now closed. You want to know more about our solutions and have a free demo? Please, fill in the next formular.
During this seminar, we will present Optimate, the first Supply Chain Planning solution that’s specialised for the fashion (textiles, accessories, shoes, etc.) and household linen sectors.
Optimate is based on advanced and proven statistical algorithms. It can make sales forecasts for permanent and seasonal products and can work out an optimised supply and manufacturing plan.
Our expert Fashion Supply Chain software will provide you with the benefits and ROI often enjoyed by our client brands : Lacoste, Aigle, Quiksilver, IKKS, Rossignol, Le Coq Sportif, Millet, Petit Bateau, CWF (Hugo Boss, Burberry, Chloé), etc.
The presentation will pay particular attention to the following points:
- Optimate’s innovative method for optimising purchases
- The key phases in making wholesale and retail sales forecasts (demand planning)
- Optimate’s organisational structure for Supply Chain Planning
Increase your margin by up to 2 percentage points each year with Optimate, just like our clients have done:
- 25-50% decrease in unfulfilled demand and residual stock
- Increase in quality of end-of-season stock (more balanced distributions of remaining sizes)