SEI – Groupe LKS, a team of 170 professionals
- 10 System Engineers
- 37 Project Managers
- 21 Consultants
- 24 Expert Developers
- 80 Developers
Part of the team is based in Bidart, in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques area of France, while another, based in San Sebastian in Spain (50 km from Bidart) works mainly for the Spanish market.
Opening up the company’s share capital to employees in 2008 and 2011 increased the teams’ involvement and confirmed their commitment to the company’s values and ambitions.
The teams are organised into 4 Business Units.
They aim to research, design and develop the Nodhos ERP solution and the verticalisation of the Nodhos Retail module.
They work with companies such as Legallais Bouchard, Sokoa, Médecins Sans Frontières, Kiabi, etc.
Nodhos DTS BU – Fashion Retail
They aim to research, design and develop all modules in the Nodhos DTS software package.
They support companies such as Camaïeu, Pimkie, Happy Chic (Jules, Brice and Bizzbee), La Redoute, etc.
They aim to research, design and develop the Optimate and Optimate For Retail software range.
They support fashion brands such as Lacoste, Petit Bateau, Lafuma, Quiksilver, etc.
Web Technologies & Portals BU – Networks & Systems
They aim to:
- Design and implement web portals and extranets
- Provide a TMA service for web portals and extranets developed by third-party service providers
- Install and administrate infrastructure
- Install and optimise databases and middleware
They work with companies including Turbomeca and SEDIF, as well as the Bayonne Town Hall, etc.
Customised solutions and R&D BU
They aim to:
- Design and create customised software solutions
- Carry out technological monitoring
- Perform R&D: developing new features, optimising user-friendliness, ensuring technological migrations, etc.
They work with companies including Pall and Tannerie Remy Carriat, as well as the Fire and Rescue Service for the Gironde area (SDIS 33), etc.