On 3 March 2014, during the Heli-Expo trade fair 2014, Turbomeca celebrated the 10,000th subscriber to TOOLS (Turbomeca Operators On-Line Support), a client portal.
TOOLS enables Turbomeca helicopter engine operators to consult regularly updated technical documentation online for free, as well as working documents, training courses on offer and course enrolments.
TOOLS has over the years become a vital medium for the company to communicate with its customers and provide a dedicated and interactive services portal.
In 2014, TOOLS was redesigned and Turbomeca chose to partner with SEI for support in this project.
The new version of the TOOLS Customer Portal features:
- A new sleek design: simple and user-friendly
- Improved efficiency: a clearer homepage, concise and organised content, making information easier to access
- More intuitive navigation
- A high-performance site, pages display more quickly thereby improving site navigation and use. The time spent looking for technical documentation has been halved.
- Customised private area within the site
- Mobile access: smartphone and tablet
With 17,000 connections a month, 27,000 visits, 142 nationalities represented and 10,000 subscribers, TOOLS has been demonstrating its usefulness for customers since it was launched in 2001.
Feedback from Serge Maillé, Head of Operator Customer Services and Support
“Since 2007, SEI has been supporting Turbomeca in the success of the TOOLS project, the web portal dedicated to our customer support service. Developing online services and communicating the added value that Turbomeca provides its customers are strategic objectives for us.
“We keep you flying” is Turbomeca’s commitment to its clients. SEI makes a daily guarantee not to keep them flying, but to keep them surfing!”