The constant renewal of collections requires you to reduce your supply lead times.
To do so, you need to use geographically closer suppliers.
These co- or sub-contracting suppliers are limited to actual manufacturing and require you to manage the logistics for materials and parts (co- and sub-contracting logistics) needed to manufacture your products.
Nodhos GF enables you to respond to the following issues:
- Limiting end-of-season fabric stock
To do so, Nodhos GF looks to reduce:
– Unused fabric stock
– Roll cuts
- Reducing supply lead times
To do so, Nodhos GF promotes communication and responsiveness:
– Between departments: purchasing, transport, customs, warehouse
– With suppliers (via the extranet)
– With freight forwarders (via the extranet)
- Having real-time knowledge of supplies and fabric stocks
To do so, Nodhos GF enables you to:
– Monitor fabric stock by roll or metre (depending on setting)
– Itemise stock parts by status (undergoing checks, being transferred, being manufactured, etc.)
– Trace the entire logistics chain for parts
- Adding value to finished products
To do so, Nodhos GF takes into account:
– The customs procedure (outward processing)
– Supply costs for parts (transport, Quality Control, etc.)
– Costs related to the finished products (transport, agents, Quality Control, etc.)